Job description / Role
You will be required to:
- Work with various teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Define code architecture decisions to support high-performance and scalable products
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of applications.
- Perform bug-fixes and help in code optimisation
- Collaborate well with engineers, designers, researchers, and data curation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient applications
- Manage development projects using Agile methodologies and perform sprint planning, daily stand-ups with the team, iteration review and retrospective.
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Knowledge of the following:
- Public/Consumer facing Web application development experience for High-Traffic
- Cloud technologies (AWS) deployment and DevOps
- Continuous integration and version control system (Git)
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading
- Create security and data protection environment
- Adapting features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed manner.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable leading product development
- Proactive instead of reactive
- looking for ways to improve self and projects
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies