Job description / Role
• Required Metering Calibration Technician
• Good knowledge of PD Meter, Turbine Meter, Electromagnetic meter, Tank prover calibration,
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, operate, maintain, inspect, test, and calibrate electronic meters.
• High school or related field knowledge.
• Significant experience with fiscal metering systems, callibration in a similar position.
• Conversant in fault-finding, calibration and testing of fiscal metering systems
• Extensive experience related to a metering discipline.
• Ability to plan, co-ordinate and complete routine and non-routine metering/maintenance and calibration schedules.
• Delivering against fixed and potentially conflicting deadlines.
• Effective fault diagnosis, problem solving and implementation of remedial/ corrective actions.
• Must have and maintain an in-depth knowledge of measurement equipment, applications and methodologies.
• Computer literate in use MS and industry approved software packages.
About the Company
Servtech Technical Services LLC, established in 1991, has offered more than 15 years of successful and committed service to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Water, Marine & Offshore Industries in the Gulf.
Servtech's state-of-the-art workshops and laboratories are equipped to service, repair, test & calibrate most type of electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, linear & electronic instruments.
Servtech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company that believes in constant up gradation of human and mechanical resources that helps Servtech to reinforce its market position and remain poised for improvement.
A Leading Oil and Gas Company in the UAE
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Senior Technician - Control and Instrumentation
Servtech Technical Services
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)