Job description / Role
Amazon is rapidly expanding its presence in the Middle East and North Africa. We are looking for a MENA MFN, Speed Specialist, who will drive Customer and Selling Partner experience by improving Amazon's Merchant Fulfillment Channel speed through various programs. This position will be based in Dubai and report into the Sr Program Manager, MENA MFN DEX and SP Performance.
Role will hold a key responsibility to improve MFN Easy Ship speed across MENA (AE/SA/EG) smoothly in a scalable way. This person will focus on implementation, execution, auditing and optimization of our Selling partner and OPs processes to improve the MFN network speed while preserve CX and SX for MENA Marketplace. Specifically, the candidate will audit the following among others:
• Identifying and implementing new speed programs to improve Customer Experience.
• Ensure that Seller Performance is pivotal to all speed improvement initiatives
• Improve Ops Pick up and delivery speed by working with Ops team on booking process, prepping, organizing for pick-ups or drop-offs, troubleshooting.
• Monitor along Ops teams first-mile SLAs such as booking availability, courier pick-up, coverage and availability, etc.
• Last-mile performance through Delivery Experience KPIs such as accuracy of promise, to identify any trends or recurring issues.
• Program management and kaizen approach to constantly reduce defects and optimize for the overall end-to-end delivery experience.
The candidate will be key to ensure the smooth running of the operational aspects of one of our most strategic fulfillment programs to deliver products faster and support Selling Partners growth in MENA.
• 4+ yrs work experience with at least 2+ yrs of experience in Program management
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering with an MBA is a plus
• Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvements
• Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked.
• Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
• Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. \
• Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• A strong appetite for teamwork, and a just-do-it attitude.
• Well versed in Excel, Access
• Well versed in SQL is a plus.
• Program/Ops Management experience in e-commerce industry
• Confidently takes ownership and gets things done – self-starter and self-directed
• Passion for innovation
• Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.