Job description / Role
- Contract-New client
- Job Title: Microsoft CRM Developer
- Work Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Gender: Any
- Ability to work with collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Design advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Experience building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, and Unified Interface) etc.
- Experience developing MS Dynamics 365 (building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, Unified Interface).
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 application testing of configurations and customization.
- Experience maintaining the Azure resources related to the CRM application.
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Web Services (REST, SOAP, Azure).
- Experience with Power Platform tools (PowerApps, CDS/CDM, Flow, Power BI).
- A working knowledge ASP.NET, VB.NET and/or C#, and Transact-SQL.
- Experience in developing Power BI reports for Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycle.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 5 Years of professional experience in Microsoft CRM Development
- Excellent English and Arabic Speaking Skills.
Don't forget to share this opportunity with your friends.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.