Job description / Role
The AX Technical Consultant is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
• Understanding end-user requirements for Dynamics 365 F & O, designing solutions to fit these requirements and delivering upon them.
• Responsible for developing various developments, Integration, change requests and any/all necessary reporting requirements that arise.
• Ensuring full testing of the unit/integration is completed for all areas.
• Responsible for documentation & version management.
• Acting as a key point of contact for the Dynamics 365 F & O, resolving any day to day queries that may arise across various departments and locations.
• Responsible for configuration & maintenance of Dynamics 365 databases.
• Perform any other duties as requested by Line Manager.
Education, Experience, Training and Special Skills
• Educated to a minimum standard equivalent to Bachelor Degree level in a Computer/IT/Tech related field
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, working with Microsoft Dynamics F & O, AX 2012.
• Strong AX background, having worked on the MS AX product extensively, completing multiple implementations.
• Experience with different versions of AX i.e. 2012, D365, aware of customization in AX, having developed customization from scratch (Including POS / Retail modules).
• Worked on complete development life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects.
• Should have worked on 2 to 3 support projects.
• Thorough knowledge in X++ / MorphX is essential.
• Experience in Designing technical solutions, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Dynamics AX ERP. Should have worked on developments in D365.
• Should have a decent exposure on MS SQL Server, SSRS reports, ODATA Integration.
• Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 general understanding of ERP Software.
• Certification in Microsoft professional in AX Installation or Development would be an advantage.
• Must have good communication, analytical and logical thinking.
• Ability to speak, read and write English
About the Company
Damas Jewellery LLC, a U.A.E based company, has grown and expanded over the years, from a company with a humble beginning into an internationally based fashion jewellery network. The key to its success has been a visionary creativity, an inspirational leadership, a dedicated workforce and a lot of sincere hard work.
Today, Damas has a trade network that spans far and wide around the world. Outlets can be found in the U.S.A, Lebanon, Qatar, Jordan, Maldives, Bahrain, Kuwait, India, the Sultanate of Oman, and throughout all the GCC countries. Its contemporary image and superb infrastructure, have allowed it to house a magnificent array of internationally acclaimed jewellery brands, such as Carrera Y Carrera, Laurentia, Baraka, Mikimoto, Fope, Chimento, Faberge, Pomellato, Roberto Coin, Scavia, and many more. Damas also houses some of the most distinguished brands in the watch arena, such as Chanel, Chaumet, Bell & Ross, Barthelay, Omega, Waltham, Montega, Bedat & Co., Vacheron Constantin, Marina B, and many more.
We offer unrivalled progression with a broad range of exciting careers. To support the rapidly increasing demands in local and overseas markets we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players who will enjoy the excitement and challenges of working for a very successful and rapidly expanding organization. As a customer focused company, we also look for people with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to our customers.