Job description / Role
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• MCSE Messaging
• Additional Microsoft Certifications a bonus
• ITIL Foundation Certificate v3 a bonus
SOFT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work with related teams in order to achieve SLAs
• Ability to create and maintain documentation and provide relevant reports. This will require good working knowledge of MS word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently with accuracy and minimum supervision
• Solid knowledge of standards and best practices.
• Knowledge of relevant government regulations and ability to maintain compliance to such regulations.
• Excellent command of English is crucial. Good verbal and written skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take initiatives and assist improve the Windows Server environment performance and management
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS – EXPERT LEVEL
• 8+ years of overall experience Microsoft Exchange/Skype Server support within environments with DAG cluster and standalone, segregated roles - 1000 users/accounts.
• Be able to understand and create complex scripts (PowerShell, VBS, Python)
• Expert level of Exchange PowerShell command line
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to accurately perform RCA on resolved incidents and problems and provide best practice permanent solution to avoid recurrences.
• Be able to successfully demonstrate proficiency in at least 95% of Technical knowledge requirements and be able to perform 100% of Key responsibilities.
• Ability to increase proficiency to 100% within 12 months without any assistance.
• Ability to mentor Junior team members.
• Accountable for resolution of all critical incidents within 4-hour SLA.
• Ability to work afterhours during critical incidents or time sensitive projects.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.