Job description / Role
• Install, configure and maintain operating systems and applications software.
• Manager users' accounts and control their privileges on different end user devices.
• Manage users' documents and files to ensure confidentiality, security and availability.
• Manage all Microsoft cloud services.
• Monitor all Microsoft systems proactively and solve all issues appear.
• Provide 2nd level technical support for all employees.
• Bachelor's degree in computer systems engineering or any related field.
• Experience in Microsoft domain controllers, Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, Print Server and DNS.
• Experience in Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 administration.
• Experience in M365 cloud services including Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Intune, OneDrive, PowerAutomate and SharePoint.
• Microsoft PowerBl experience.
• Microsoft Certificates (MCSE, Microsoft 365 Certified).
About the Company
ONPASSIVE is an IT company solely focused on building a total business solution. The organization aims to bring innovation, deliver value, and maximize business potential with less effort and more impact.
ONPASSIVE offers expert business solutions by augmenting human intelligence with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to unlock new possible ways for leaders worldwide to launch their business in the places they care about. The fully automated platform provides effortless business solutions to establish a successful enterprise. It helps business owners to hack their growth with the help of our in-house AI tools designed by the dedicated team. Grow as a successful brand with ONPASSIVE, and if you are eager to build a road map to success, be the one who decides to go for it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment
IT Support Engineer - Managed Services Company