Job description / Role
Corporate Commercial and M&A (Firm) – (3-4 years + PQE)
Corporate work – United Arab Emirates - Dubai
About the Firm
Our Client is a global international law firm who have a presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, North America and Latin America. Their firm covers all matters of law across multiple jurisdictions, and they have highly experienced counsel working on cases across the globe. Our Clients’ team has the experience to assist in handling a variety of legal and business issues with a particular focus on corporate transactional and commercial matters.
Our Client is one of the A-List law firms and has 300+ recognized lawyer in the industry. They have been recognised for managing & developing talent. Our client has also been ranked in the Top 25 America’s best Corporate Law Firm. Regarding M&A, Corporate & Commercial our client has dealt with deals beyond $1 Billion+ in sectors such as Venture Capital & Private Equity Buyouts.
Our Client is seeking to grow in their Corporate, Commercial and M&A sector in Dubai. The requirement for the expansion is due to the firm’s transactions ranging in value from millions and up to $70 Billion. The team is capable of handling Merger & Acquisitions and many other commercial corporate matters.
The team in Dubai are fluent in Arabic, English and other languages. They have qualified lawyers in practice who are from Middle Eastern Jurisdictions, England and Wales, Australia and the United States. They have regional knowledge, and this includes sectors such as Corporate, project finance mergers and acquisitions, private equity matter and other types of corporate work.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally a based in United Arab Emirates – Dubai
• Junior Associate – Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
• Ideally admitted in New York, Canada, Australia, or any other Common Law jurisdictions
• A focus in Corporate Commercial and M&A
• Needs to be fully bilingual in Arabic and English (Reading, writing and speaking)
• Must have some level of corporate work experience
• Experience in commercial judgement
• Specialise in Corporate, Finance, Investment Management and M&A
• Assisting business development activities in order to secure existing clients and as well as obtaining new clients.
• The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and keen to embrace different types of corporate work rather than doing similar deals.
What is on offer
• The role if offering a market competitive salary of 35-40K AED Per Month.
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Corporate Associate 1 - 4 PQE
Associate - Dispute Resolution
Corporate Associate 4-6 PQE