Job description / Role
About the Role
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree specializing in the subject taught and a certified teaching qualification( B. Ed), preferably.
- Freshers may apply although experience having taught Geography would be an added advantage.
- Experience teaching in an International curriculum school would be an added
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is needed to work closely with students and parents.
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Familiar with school systems and strong IT skills.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.