Job description / Role
Middleweight Interior Designer (Hospitality, Spa and F&B projects) Dubai, UAE
• This is an amazing opportunity to join an Award Winning Interior Design Studio based in Dubai.
• They are looking for an Interior Designer to join their design team.
• Working closely with the Directors of the studio the role is focused on high end hospitality projects.
• You will undertake projects from concept through to completion and you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, have great communication skills and have a passion for strong narrative interior design.
• Interior Designer 5 years plus experience in Luxury Hospitality design.
Essential Key Skills
• Around 5 years’ experience in the hospitality Luxury Interior Design
• An exceptional eye for detail and high standards
• Project management skills from initial concept through to installation and completion
• A clear sense of style, quality, colour and proportion
• Knowledge and experience of suppliers, products, materials, furniture, fabrics and their costs and versatilities
• Knowledge and experience in design of furniture and fabrics is desirable
• Technical site experience working and coordinating with contractors
• Proficiency working with AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office. Experience using Sketchup would be preferable
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently managing own projects
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, personal presentation and presentation skills
• Work effectively under pressure
• A degree or equivalent in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
• Experience working on projects in the MENA region
If you would be interested in this role please share a copy of your Cv online.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Interior Designer (Hospitality/Hotel Projects)
Interior Designer - Residential (Mid Level)
Interior Designer (Hospitality)