Job description / Role
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
• You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
• You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
• You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures and OISC accreditation.
• For a Visa and Immigration Consultant, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bilingual.
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
• The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Client Support Executive
Customer Support Coordinator
Safir Global DMCC
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts