Job description / Role
Mini Bar Attendant
As a Minibar Attendant you are responsible to provide basic support and service task, marking for the highest possible customer satisfaction.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform task in close cooperation with the Room Service / Guest Relation / Front Office and other key service departments
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty
- Answer the Room Service telephones, if and when required
- Good knowledge of the Room Service menu in order to answer guests' queries
- Be familiar with all relevant issues concerning the Room Service
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Manager
- Keep all occupancy information containing documents under close cover during the work on the floors
- Attend regular training session
- Familiar with the company's internal policies and safety procedures
- Provide unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent .
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.