Job description / Role
• Gathering feedback from end users about Systems
• Provide advice, training, and support to users
• Identifying system requirements
• Liaising with users to track tasks that can be automated
• Create process flow of IT systems
• Stay up to date with current technologies and technical developments
• Knowledge of Database and system troubleshooting
• Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Power BI, MS SQL Server
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Good working knowledge of business process tools like Microsoft Visio
• Understanding of business practices
• Ability to think logically
• Problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Information Management.
• Minimum 03 years work experience in the above-mentioned areas.
About the Company
Established in 1977, Modern Freight Company L.L.C. (MFC) is, today, a diversified transport company, with offices and agents strategically located around the world.
With a managerial base in the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone, United Arab Emirates, MFC is organised on a functional basis. As an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company, utilisation of set procedures enables MFC to carry out its business efficiently.
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
TGC Consulting Middle East
Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
RTC-1 Employment Services