Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our F&B department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Mixologist your role will include such as:
- To prepare and serve beverage orders according to recipes and service standards.
- To be fully knowledgeable about all bar products and cocktail recipes.
- To be able to up sell each time with each customer.
- To provide high personalized standard of quality and efficient / friendly service.
- To prepare mise-en-place and perform side duties.
- To collect all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- To strictly adhere to opening and closing procedures established for the outlet and check beverage stock.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all beverage items and prepare garnishes for each cocktail accordingly
- To ensure that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To perform cashiering functions and to ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure proper presentation display of premium beverage on every shelves with proper defined quantities are followed
- To have ready garnishes for all cocktails upon opening of the bar
- To coach and train new recruits through on-the-job-training.
- To perform any assigned duties in the Banqueting Department or others.
- To assist in the training of the employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipments.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 3 years' experience in similar role in a 5-star hotel
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.