Job description / Role
Creative Zone Group is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to join our expanding Compliance team in Sharjah. This promises to be a fast paced and varied role where you will be ensuring the business operates within the law and meets current regulatory standards.
Please note you must be an UAE National with Family Book to be considered for this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Staying up to date with and understanding relevant compliance laws and regulations.
• Monitoring compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies.
• Investigating irregularities and identifying compliance and Economic Substance (ES) issues that require follow-up or investigation.
• Compiling and validating ES notifications and reports.
• Assisting clients with their enquiries related to ESR.
• Following and monitoring KYC, Risk Assessment, Due diligence frameworks and processes.
• Following and monitoring policies around AML, ESR and UBO compliance.
• Filing appropriate compliance and ES reports and reporting violations of compliance.
• Maintaining details of all entities licensed by the organization from an ESR, UBO and AML perspective.
• Monitoring potential licensees under ESR along with compliances undertaken by them.
• Reviewing the ESR portal and verifying notifications, reports/ other information submitted by licensees.
• Supporting licensees with queries on ESR and communicating when information is required.
• Maintaining documentation of compliance and ES activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
• Liaising and working with external Consultants and service providers appointed for support on ESR .
• Creating awareness to licensees on new developments and creating internal awareness.
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To join our team you will ideally have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, preferably Finance, Accounting or Law.
• Previous work experience in a similar role in the UAE
• An understanding of compliance and regulatory law would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills
• Based in Dubai and available as soon as possible.
• Be a UAE National with Family Book
About the Company
Welcome to CREATIVE ZONE!
We are a team of company registration professionals who are passionate about bringing the dreams of aspiring entrepreneurs and SME’s to life.
We believe in providing you not only with your company’s documentation, but also equipping you with the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business.
We are a business setup company with a difference - our work doesn't end with the issuance of your trade license & residency visa - it starts there!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality & Risk - Client Acceptance Associate
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Compliance Officer - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||4 Mar|
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|