Job description / Role
Monkey Bar Head Mixologist and Bar Manager
We are currently looking for Head Mixologist and Bar Manager to join the pre-opening team of 25hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW WHAT YOU CAN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues' development with Bar General Manager
- You will make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You will support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests crowd into the bar and order drinks at the same time. On top of this, you will also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan.
- You know all the bar and menu products (preparation instructions)
- You'll manage the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
- You'll apply the procedures for opening and closing a point of sale
- You'll promote the bar's special events and products
- You'll increase bar revenue through additional sales techniques
- You'll enforce the specific rules governing the service of beverages
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literate in the Windows environment
- Responsive and proactive
- You have gained management experience in a bar, and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests.
- You are passionate about the bar scene and bar culture, and enjoy discovering new concepts
- You are a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.