Job description / Role
We are expanding our mortgaging team in Abu Dhabi and are currently hiring for Mortgage Advisors. Are you a sales and target driven individual willing to go the extra mile to generate leads and realize buyers investment goals? Then, we would love to meet you!
There are multiple vacancies for this role, so please apply in large numbers only if you FIT the requirements.
Act as an intermediary between clients and banks. Assists clients in making right decisions by choosing an effective borrower bank to finalize real estate property buying through negotiating competitive rates, securing payment in case of existing mortgage liability, and obtaining cash as mortgage to own or buy a new property. To be successful as a Mortgage Advisor, you should be proactive and keep abreast of the latest developments in banking policies. Ultimately, an exceptional Mortgage Advisor should be able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to secure the best banking solutions for their clients.
• Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate lead opportunities.
• Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and presentation of professional product demonstrations and face to face meetings.
• Sourcing and attracting the right prospect from the market to convert him to a mortgage buyer.
• Understand customer requirements, advice and propose effective mortgaging solutions to cater to their investment goals.
• Conduct end to end mortgage registration of potential client by collecting documents, analyzing financial credibility, preparing analysis report, and executing mortgage pay out.
• Follow up with bank to stay abreast of latest updates in policies and procedures.
• Conduct market research to monitor mortgage market and keep abreast of competitive market rates to serve clients in best way possible.
• Ensure regulatory compliance are adhered too in executing mortgage transactions.
• Collating and preparing documents such as clients’ financial documents, banks forms, KYC and any other documents required.
• Use given system access for all transactions, leads of transactions, and updates through regular reporting.
• Report on daily/weekly/ monthly basis with the total leads assigned, achievements made, deals signed, along with sales plan.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience as a Mortgage Advisor or mortgage brokerage, preferably in a banking sector.
• An attested Bachelor's degree.
• Attention to detail and quality assurance ability.
• Strong understanding of banking mortgage or real estate brokerage services, terminologies, procedures and processes
• Excels working under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
• Flawless and brief communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
• Negotiating skills with people (both verbal and written).
• Candidates who are locally available in Abu Dhabi, available to join immediately, shall be given a preference.
• Please note that this is majorly a target driven role with lucrative commissions based on achievements.
• Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Property Shop Investment LLC (PSI ) is one of the Fastest Growing Real Estate company in Abu Dhabi.
Property Shop Investment provides a full range of real estate solutions such as selling, leasing, property management and property evaluations for both residential and commercial properties At PSI we understand customer needs and give the best solution. Our Moto is to attain 100% customer satisfaction. Our major dealings are spread across Abu Dhabi region.
We have our successful presence in the real estate market in Abu Dhabi since 7 year and are growing up by leaps and bounds.
PSI is a leader in Abu Dhabi market Real Estate in terms of strategic partnership with the leading developers in Abu Dhabi like Aldar , Sorouh, TDIC, Manazel, Burooj, Green Emirates Etc., as well as major finance providers in the UAE such as TAMWEEL, Abu Dhabi Finance, Mashreq Banks, NBAD, ADCB and other Reliable investors.
PSI has a multi cultural ,systematic environment which enhances the career path and wealth for the staff.