Job description / Role
We're looking for a Mortgage Consultant to join our clients, a forward-thinking digital mortgage company in Dubai. My client is bringing the UAE Mortgage market into the 21st century – fast, transparent, and impartial. Currently receiving 1000 mortgage applicants every month, using technology to help find their clients the best deal in the market in minutes.
As a Mortgage Consultant, you'll be reporting to the team manager but have the whole team's support, so this is not your average role! And it's not to be missed!
List of responsibilities:
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner, ensuring clients are offered a range of mortgage options
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls from generated leads
- Build a relationship of trust with clients and with company partners
- Educate clients about mortgage products and procedures
- Gather, analyse and present documents required for processing
- Visit their Real Estate Agent partners weekly to continue to build relationships
- 4.5 day working week
- Finish at 1pm on a Friday!
- 10,000 AED per month - Basic salary
- 40,000 AED per month - On target earnings
- Working Visa
- Medical insurance
- 30 days annual leave
- Loan progression team to process your applications
Office / Working Environment:
- New offices located in Dubai Marina
- Games room
- An ego-free culture and working environment
- Coffee/tea/beverages made for you
- Dedicated seat/desk in our office
AED 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Mortgage Manager, Mortgage Consultant or Mortgage Broker within the UAE
- CEMAP qualification (not essential)
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Team player
- Bubbly and confident personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Punctual, well presented with a high standard of personal care
- High attention to detail
- Arabic speaking (not essential, but advantageous)
- UAE only
About the Company
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.