Job description / Role
We're looking for a Mortgage Consultant to join our clients, an established and award-winning mortgage brokerage in Dubai. My client is voted as one of the top brokers in Dubai and currently receives thousands of mortgage applicants every month, using their vast experience and reputation to help find their clients the best deal in the market in minutes.
As a Mortgage Consultant, you will be visiting clients across Dubai. Whilst being provided with a number of quality leads, you will also be expected to generate your own business and continue to grow your reputation within the Dubai market.
- Follow up on leads in a timely manner, ensuring clients are offered a range of mortgage options.
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls from generated leads.
- Build a relationship of trust with clients and with company partners.
- Educate clients about mortgage products and procedures.
- Gather, analyse and present documents required for processing.
- Visit their Real Estate Agent partners weekly to continue to build relationships.
Salary and Benefits:
- 6,000 – 8,000 AED Basic
- 20,000 – 45,000 On Target Earnings (Commission)
- Strong lead sources
- Working Visa
- Medical insurance
- 30 days annual leave
- Loan progression team to process your applications.
- Full training and support provided.
AED 20,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Previous experience as a Mortgage Manager, Mortgage Consultant or Mortgage Broker.
- GCC experience is not essential
- CEMAP (not essential)
- Bubbly and confident personality
- Team player
- Individuals from English-speaking countries only
- Ideally, the client would like a female to join the team to balance out the team
- Speaking Arabic is not essential
About the Company
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Operations Manager (Executive Assistant)
Middle East Executive
Business Development Executive
Kinetic Business Solutions