Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets, and the web.
• Work closely with Social Media Content team, designers, and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
• Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
Working Experience & Skills
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skillset and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Professional demeanor with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
• Adobe After Effects
Highly desirable skills:
• Cinema 4D
• Adobe Premiere
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.
Creative / Graphic / Content Designer
Graphics Designer / Social Media / Marketing