Job description / Role
- Chief Tug Master
- Objectives and Role Profile
- Carry out maintenance work for all Marine Units mechanical equipments
Key Tasks and Performance Indicators
- Carry out all mechanical preventive maintenance activities on vessels equipment /Marine Workshop.
- Adheres to Safe working instruction and SOPs.
- Adheres to near miss and incident reporting.
- Repairs troubleshoot for Marine units faulty equipment
- Carry out regular inspections in all mechanical equipment making sure that maintenance plan is sufficient.
- Update maintenance works with master and line manager when it is required.
- Comply with IHSE MS requirement
- Performs any other related activities, as requested.
- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- Must have thorough knowledge in Internal Combustion Engine, Various type of Auxiliary machineries like pumps, Air compressors, steering system etc. Operation and troubleshooting.
- Must have a basic knowledge in Hydraulic/Pneumatic system Operation and Troubleshooting, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning system Operation and Troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on board the vessel or Marine Technical workshop or Shipyard
Amount of Travel
- Work At Home
About the Company
As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency.
Today, we are competing with the best ports and industrial zones in the world having earned a reputation for exceptional, value-added services.
Offshore Service Mechanic - UBD
Green Gulf Careers
Kitchen Equipment Engineer (Pre-opening)
Junior Mechanical Engineer