Job description / Role
Position Title: Mud Engineer
Employment Type: Rotational, 1-year renewable contact
Salary: daily rate depending on experience and qualification
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Supervising day to day execution of all drilling fluids, testing, completion and other programs activities related to construction of wells.
• Contributing to engineering wellbore issues such as wellbore stability, hole cleaning, hole losses, formation damage or environmental concerns by providing technical recommendations (hydraulic calculations, particle bridging, LCM formulations, specialty products etc.
• Providing engineering supervision for building and maintaining drilling fluids on the rig site, LCM pills, Spotting Fluids pills and other pills.
• Preparing and maintain fluids at rig site, perform daily fluids analysis, daily reports, recaps, products inventory and costs, products orders etc.
• Maintaining mud properties, planning logistics for mud materials, daily mud report, daily cost report, end of phase report (technical and financial), end of well report (technical and financial).
• Maintain Drilling & Completion Fluids in specs to control wellbore stability.
• Monitor & maintain fluids characteristic to ensure efficient & safe drilling progress.
• Minimum of 10 years of broad Oil & Gas experience with minimum five years Middle East experience in the same role
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MUD Engineer / Drilling Fluids Specialist
QA Automation Engineer
QA/QC & Materials Engineer Infrastructure
MPower Road and Infrastructure Contracting