Job description / Role
Position Title: Mud Engineer or Drilling Fluids Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time (Contract – 1 year renewable)
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications plus
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
Leading oil and gas company in UAE, specialized in explorations and production, processing and refining, storage, and loading gas condensate fields, along with a processing plant, gas compression facilities and two liquid export terminals for condensate and LPG.
• Supervising day to day execution of all drilling fluids, testing, completion, and other programs activities related to construction of wells
• Contributing to engineering wellbore issues such as wellbore stability, hole cleaning, hole losses, formation damage or environmental concerns by providing technical recommendations (hydraulic calculations, particle bridging, LCM formulations, specialty products etc.
• Providing engineering supervision for building and maintaining drilling fluids on the rig site, LCM pills, Spotting Fluids pills and other pills
• Preparing and maintain fluids at rig site, perform daily fluids analysis, daily reports, recaps, products inventory and costs, products orders etc.
• Maintaining mud properties, planning logistics for mud materials, daily mud report, daily cost report, end of phase report (technical and financial), end of well report (technical and financial)
• Maintain Drilling & Completion Fluids in specs to control wellbore stability
• Monitor & maintain fluids characteristic to ensure efficient & safe drilling progress
• Male, 65 years years old and below
• With minimum 10 years’ broad Oil & Gas experience; minimum 5 years’ Middle East or UAE experience in the same role
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.