Job description / Role
Multi Maintenance Technician - (A/C Technician/Electrician/Plumber/Carpenter/Multi Painter (Wood, Wall, Steel-Metal Painting) / Multi Mason (Tile , Marble , Block , Interlock))
· Knows how to install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
· Know to ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
· Can diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
· Knowledgeable in performing regular maintenance work on cooling units.
· Perform other AC related works.
· With Driving License and can speak English.
· Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
· Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
· Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
· Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
· Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged unit.
· Perform other electrical works.
· Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
· Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
· Follow building plans and blueprints.
· Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
· Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirement.
· Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
· Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements. Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings.
· Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
· Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated.)
· Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint.
· Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
· Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
· Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner.
· Calculating the amount of materials and time required for the said project.
· Removing fixtures such as door knobs and light switch covers.
· Taping off areas as needed
· Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors.
· Performing other related works in Painting.
· Supervising the fabrication; maintaining, altering, and repairing of walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, sink counters, bathroom showers, and other related structures or surfaces
· Carrying out the estimation of materials and labor.
· Cutting, shaping and dressing materials including lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
· Reading and following technical drawings.
· Mixing cement and mortar.
· Restoring old and worn masonry
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Insurance
· Technical: 2 years (Required)
· Driving License (Required)
· Contract length: Permanent
· Expected Start Date: 15/06/2021
· Job Types: Full-time, Contract
· Salary: AED2,500.00 - AED3,500 per month
· Work Remotely
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Technician - HVAC/Electrician/Painter/Plumber/Carpenter
General Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician Level 1 - Rides & Attractions
Dubai Parks and Resorts