Job description / Role
Responsible for developing layout and production designs that have a high visual impact; designing artworks for use in variety of media products, as well as the manipulation and arrangement of video images, based on the organisation’s needs in order to have appealing visuals to meet the defined objectives within a defined timeframe.
* Design artworks for use in variety of media products according to the brief, in order to have appealing visuals to meet the defined objectives within a defined timeframe.
* Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts to ensure consistency within all the materials in an efficient and timely manner.
* Conceive ideas and design concepts based on the organisation’s needs in order to maintain the brand image and support the marketing projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
* Develop designs by gathering information and data through research and creative thinking in order to produce new ideas or update current artworks within the constraints of cost and time.
* Present finalized ideas and concepts to the supervisor taking into consideration every single detail with suggestive improvements if required in order to enhance the final output and requester’s satisfaction with the final design.
* Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs and latest design trends, in order to use them within the daily operations, to enhance the workflow and have high quality final work.
* Create and develop visual and multimedia content to support basic communications, marketing campaigns.
* Assist in the production of a variety of digital media, such as animation, motion and still graphics, and other forms of visual communication for purposes to support the company needs.
AED 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Diploma or Degree preferably in Graphic Design/Fine Arts or appropriate related professional experience.
* Minimum 3 -5 years of design experience in the field of graphic design.
* Experience with a wide range of media, including print, online and video composing/editing projects.
* Fluent in written and spoken English (Arabic is preferred).
* Must have experience of using the most recent computer graphics software packages including but not limited to Adobe Creative suite.
* Excellent layout technique, typography and a fresh take on various design styles.
* Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
* Impeccable attention de detail (layout/alignment/file naming/…).
* Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
* Ability to read and interpret the brief needs.
* Proficient in Mac OS, MS Office applications and internet potentialities.
Critical Technical Competencies
* Brand Management
* Design Strategy & Planning
* Graphic Design
* Documentation & Archiving
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.