Job description / Role
Multi-Skilled Technician Up To 3.5k Aed ++ For A Repair And Maintenance Company In Dubai
• Masonry: Plastering, bricklaying, tiling, excavation and drilling, maintenance and use of abrasive wheels equipment, basic plumbing and carpentry
• Plumbing: Welding, brazing, lead work, repairs to domestic hot/cold water supplies, clearance and repairs to soil and associated waste water systems, patch repairs to wall finishes, tiling, basic carpentry and masonry.
• Painting: Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers. Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
• Electrical: Create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any equipment or device that involves electricity
• Mechanical: Check equipment and operating systems. Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality. Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
• POSITION: Multi-skilled Technician
• SALARY: up to 3,500 AED depending on qualifications, plus accommodation and transportation
• HIRING COMPANY: Repair and Maintenance Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Immediately available will be prioritized
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to Filipino, Indian, and Nepali
• Male, 25 to 35 years old
• Education in technical studies or equivalent qualification with previous experiences in a similar role
• At least 1 year of similar work experience as a multi-skilled technician
• Knowledgeable in carpentry and painting and building maintenance, safe operation of basic hand and power tools along with workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
• Valid UAE driver’s license is an advantage
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
|Abu Dhabi||4 Mar|
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
Maintenance Technician - Heavy Industry
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 May|