Job description / Role
• Provide quality Vocational Education based on industrial knowledge and skills to learners so that they develop functional skills that can be applied in the workplace.
• Provide administrative support to ensure learners are engaged and can achieve.
• Responsible for the preparation and delivery of teaching materials and resources that are aligned to the qualification specifications.
• Undertake formative assessments to monitor learner progression and summative assessments to record evidence of learner achievement.
• Bachelor Degree in specialist area
• Relevant Teaching or Trainer Award that meets the NQC permit requirements
• Relevant Assessor Award that meets the NQC permit requirements
• IC3 Certification
• 3-year Teaching / Training /Assessing experience in a reputed Vocational, Further Education or Higher Education Institute
• 3-year relevant industrial experience
• Experience in delivering Competency Based Qualifications
• Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience of the UAE TVET sector or similar international experience
• Understanding of current trends in vocational education and training
• Competency-based assessment
• Knowledge and performance-based learning outcomes
• Extensive knowledge of curriculum within the specific discipline(s)
• Use student centered teaching strategies and related assessment practices
• Teach, train, or assess across various vocational courses as per experience
• Highly developed classroom management skills
• Quality assurance processes in the vocational education sector
• Teaching using a range of assessment tools within the specific discipline(s)
• Information Technology in the classroom such as LMS, Smart board, Microsoft Applications, and simulation software
• Develop suitable teaching resources for classroom, workshop, and on-line delivery
• Develop formative and summative assessments
• Maintain learner progression records
• In return you will receive a package of up to £64,329.
• Education Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Travel Allowance
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results