Job description / Role
The MUSE Training intern will assist in all aspects of organizing and moderating MUSE trainings.
As a key resource of the MUSE retail aspect, this person will be expected to manage relations with all MUSE Champions and create a two-way communication pathway between the Retail and all MUSE streams. Training intern will assist in the creation of all training collaterals and ensuring all assessment guidelines are in place
Support and assist in all MUSE trainings and refreshers
- Book and manage training schedules - location and participants
- Organize and coordinate Refresher trainings
- Collate feedback and transmit action plans to stores and MUSE Champions
- Track Axonify implementation and follow up on results according to set standards
- Assist in training calendar
- Organize trainings by liaising with retail teams
- Manage training schedules
MUSE Champion coordination
- Ensure Weekly/monthly updates from MC (MUSE Champions) on MUSE KPIs
- MyChalhoub updates as requested, response to all MyChalhoub MC queries
- MyChalhoub Activity
- MC activities
Effectively manage communications between MUSE streams and Retail Stores
- Ensure all MUSE Marketing collaterals and updates are transmitted and received by Retail teams
- Ensure recommendations from CRM and IT teams are implemented in Retail stores
- ALL MUSE KPIs are received and understood by stores and implementation plan is confirmed
- MUSE - Retail co-ordination of receivables and implementation
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Management or communication.
- 0 - 1 years in learning or in retail shops management
- Arabic Speaking is a must.
- Preferably GCC national
Cross subject knowledge (IT, Sales, POS, etiquette, stock, security, Man management, Cash collection and reconciliation, finance, etc. No need of expertise in any of the subjects, but require intermediate level of understanding on how they work and how all of these are linked together.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.