Job description / Role
• Responsible for the grooming and appearance of a client's fingernails and toenails, provides manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, callus removal, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish for their clients.
• Open for Female applicants residing in United Arab Emirates
• Experience as nail technician/ manicurist/ pedicurist preferred
• Must be willing to learn and to be trained
• Can easily adapt to work environment
• Must be willing to relocate to Al Ain
About the Company
A multispeciality center in Al Ain, Mourany Orthodontic and Dental Center has earned its good reputation for its quality service and implementation of practices compatible with the American Model of Care and Delivery Management. Our services currently include Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative and Family Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics and Craniofacial Pain Management.