Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Nail Technician for a Private Estate based in the Middle East. The candidate will be part of an International team with employees being bought in from around the world. We are looking for candidate with fantastic experience and a real passion and pride for their work.
• You need to be highly skilled in manicure/pedicure/waxing treatments.
• All techniques.
• You will be cleaning the salon/spa/gym and equipment.
• You will guide clients through our services offerings and help them to choose the types of treatments that would benefit them the most
• Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
• You will have the ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality.
• You will have to make sure that all salon area is always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
• The Spa Manager will be your supervisor so you will report back to her daily duties or any defects in the Spa/salon/gym area.
• Salary high flexible depending on requirements/experience. We are looking for the BEST candidates. Salaries will be paid in Euros (€)
• Live in – All expenses paid
• Medical Insurance
• Flight Allowance Per Annum
• 1 month’s vacations Per Annum.
• 12-Month renewable contract
• 5 + years of experience as a Nail Technician.
• Additional skills in waxing is a MUST
• Additional skill in Beauty industry is a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Qualified Nail Technician
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.