Job description / Role
What we are looking for: Nail Technician (Temporary Contract).
Our Nail Technician is responsible for providing manicure and pedicure treatments to our clients.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional Guest Experience as per the retail guidelines
- Adhere to the Moments of Truth guidelines
- Inspire the nail technicians with a strong passion and expertise
- Make Guest feel unique during every interaction and service
- Ensure mystery shopping results are consistently positive & exceed expectations
- Ensure that the spa is manned at all times & that all the guests are attended to
- Ensure department KPIs are met as per target
- Participate with the spa team in generating sales through high selling techniques, upselling of the products
- Coach spa team on product knowledge & selling skills
- Provide qualitative feedback about missed sales opportunities and the previous weeks trade to the managers to take appropriate action
- Manage stock variance in stores
- Participate in cycle counting criteria based on concerns or recurring issues in stores
- Perform spot checks on items based on SORT results
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the Brands visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience in a high-end Salon or Spa as a Nail Technician
- Strong guest experience skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand customer needs and offer the right products/treatments
- Ability to upsell clients and delight them
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.