Job description / Role
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading consumer goods company based in Dubai, recruiting for a National Account Manager.
- Manage the customer’s annual promotional plan making appropriate course corrections during the year, including monthly forecasting.
- Develop, execute and monitor the Joint Business Plan, or equivalent.
- Analyse market and customer trends and take appropriate actions to ensure the business maintains greater than fair share of voice with the customer.
- Achieve distribution targets for existing base business and NPD launches during the fiscal year.
- Establish strong customer management skills, developing excellent relationships with key contacts in all functions and at all levels.
- Work closely with the Brand and Category Teams internally to ensure the business develops a strong understanding of the customer and how they operate.
- Graduate caliber
- An ability to negotiate successfully in a challenging environment with experienced buying teams.
- An aptitude to deal with a variety of different people within the customer & to establish contacts where they do not exist.
- The ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments.
- Excellent communication skills – both in group and individual situations.
- Strong financial management skills – this position requires you to be very close to a customer P&L.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and network cross functionally.
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ – think big and take a proactive approach to the customer.
- Capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, in order to exceed the business and customer targets.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Sales Strategy Senior Manager
Business Development Manager - Food Manufacturing
BAC Middle East
Assistant Sales Manager