Job description / Role
• Manage corporate business efficiently and effectively with a total understanding of business opportunities and competitions.
• Provide information to the General Manager and National Sales Manager with regards to annual budget and support the implementation of effective strategies to enable achievement.
• Using various sources to identify new customers and create lease opportunities by demonstrating, knowledge and ability to deliver product in a way that exceeds customer’s expectations.
• Devise and participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
• Follow up and maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for ongoing business opportunities.
• Have a thorough understanding of competitive activity, plans and strategies utilising this intelligence to shape local strategy.
• draw up a business plan in agreement with the management in which the effect of overall marketing strategies is defined for the fleet sales department
• Implement quality controls and voice of the customer feedback systems (including complaint handling) which enable performance to be managed and review regularly to continuously improve standards and consistency of performance.
• Develop and implement a system to track all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is maintained accurately and comprehensively.
• Provide suitable options for financing, leasing and insurance facilities, maximise opportunities for profit and to close the deal.
• Develop, guide direct, motivate and manage the performance of all direct reports in line with the Performance Management System to assist in the realisation of their potential and to enhance their knowledge-based skills.
• ensure a target-oriented management technique (MBO, Management by Objectives) with situational leadership in the sales department on the basis of defined company targets and culture.
• University Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing (Master’s Degree preferred)
• 5 years' experience in Fleet sales management in local dealership or OEM
• Premium automotive experience is preferable
• Business plan development and implementation experience
• Retail automotive experience is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
About the Company
NWTN was founded in 2016 by Alan Wu with a vision of passenger-centric experience in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. As a green mobility technology company, NWTN has defined the Smart Passenger Vehicle (SPV) as a vehicle concept emphasizing AI technologies and personalized passenger experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Country Sales Manager - Fuel
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jul|
Regional Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jun|