Job description / Role
Our client is a leading professional service company in Abu Dhabi looking to hire an experienced native Arabic Executive Assistant.
Our client is a leading executive service company in Abu Dhabi. They are looking to hire an experienced native Arabic Executive Assistant to support the CIO and investment team.
* Collect and communicate confidential information on behalf of the CIO efficiently and accurately.
* Use Microsoft Outlook to proactively manage the CIO's calendar and keep him up to date on all appointment/commitments.
* Coordinate and communicate with Board members offices.
* Manage all communications, including phone calls, mail and visitors to the office.
* In line with the company's policies ensure business travel, visa's, transport and transportation are facilitated.
* Business expenses and alike documentation to be prepared.
* Prepare important information/documents to coordinate and communicate to the CIO to ensure he is abreast relevant information prior to meetings and appointments.
* Prepare PowerPoint and Excel document, handle minute taking in English.
* Coordinate and prepare for meeting with relevant parties. (attendees, arrange venue, circulate agenda, minutes in order to capture comments and specific actions, etc)
* Create and prepare PowerPoint/Excel presentations.
* Maintain and update a database of document templates, such as, letters, memos etc.
* Navigate being the first point of contact for the CIO with relevant parties both internal and external.
* Pursuing research and project work upon request.
* This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive, and the employee may be required to perform duties outside of this as an operationally required and at the discretion of the line manager.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive an education allowance (provided the children are on candidates Visa), medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced native Arabic speaking Executive Assistant to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this native Arabic speaking Executive Assistant
* Operating at a senior EA level for a minimum of 5 years with a professional service company
* Degree educated
* Arabic language skills preferred
* Experience in the health care industry is favourable
* Ability to work efficiently and professionally
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
* Good comprehension of business and investment
* Analytical skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm