Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Financial Services Institution in DIFC , they are looking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant to their CEO.
* Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organization.
* Primary responsibility for multiple diary management, managing constant change.
* Extensive global business travel planning.
* Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programs.
* Using traditional travel management systems.
* Expenses - Travel & Entertainment.
* Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards (Concur).
* Complying with the firm's corporate expenses & processing program and policies.
* Responsibility for compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
* Prompt & confidential liaison between the business and its associates, representatives and business interests.
* First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
* Accurate and timely typing. Business & personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - effective filing.
* Provide support to the CEO on personal and family documentation, travel and visa arrangements as required.
* Assist with basic accounting.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets.
The successful candidate for this role:
* Native Arabic Speaking with at least 7 years of support experience to C suite or president level
* Preferably from the Financial Services / Professional Services Industry or a Multinational
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, staff, board members and clients
* Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.