Nephrology Specialist / Consultant
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Nephrologist to be responsible for diagnosing and treating kidney-related conditions. The responsibilities of Nephrologists include performing diagnoses, establishing health care plans, and managing patient care.
• To be successful as a Nephrologist, you should have experience working with patients in this field, be a critical thinker, and have a passion for the task.
• Ultimately, a top-notch Nephrologist should be compassionate, committed to delivering high-quality care, and have good communication skills.
• Conducting consultations to diagnose illnesses.
• Evaluating kidneys to determine treatment.
• Referring patients to surgeons.
• Treating and managing conditions.
• Recommending dialysis.
• Administering medication.
• Nephrologist Requirements:
• Doctoral degree in Medicine.
• BC/BE Internal Medicine.
• Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program.
• Excellent organizational skills.
AED 45,000 to 95,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.