Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Job description / Role
Key Accountabilities (Statements that describe the main responsibilities of the job)
• Development of systems using Microsoft .Net technology stack as per prescribed requirements specifications.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Analyse performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Contribute in achievement of Department objectives by executing / achieving the KPIs assigned by line manager and submit relevant supporting documents during KPIs evaluation.
Information Security Responsibility:
• To understand and adhere to the information security policies and procedures related to their day-to-day activities and safeguard information assets from unauthorized access (disclosure, modification and destruction).
• Adhere to company policy and procedures.
• Compliance with HR Policy and procedures.
4+ years of relevant industry experience delivering Enterprise IT solutions, Preferred Licensing related projects.
• Minimum Qualification bachelor’s in computer science
• Experience in Asp.net ,web forms, C#, ADO.Net, with oracle Database, LINQ , IIS, Windows services, WCF web services., Oracle PL/SQL
• Excellent knowledge in Web service integration.
• Experience in writing Oracle procedures, views,PL/SQL, etc...
• Experience in Microsoft reporting tools SSRS.
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
Future Focus Infotech
Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer