Job description / Role
• Writing code.
• Performing unit and overall testing.
• Implementation and handling implementation related requirements like migrating data from existing to new platform.
• Work on bugs and issues as and when reported.
• Overall maintenance of the developed or already/existing developed software applications.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry.
• Minimum 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net technologies.
• Proficient in working in source control environment such as TFS and Git.
• Experience in PHP programming language, AngularJS and cloud computing would be a plus.
• Should be fluent in English speaking language to efficiently communicate among team members and stakeholders.
About the Company
SFM is specialised in company formation and administration. With offices in Geneva, the seychelles, Dubai and Hong Kong, SFM is a world's market leader in corporate services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dot net Developer
Senior Web Business Analyst - Major Airline
Back-end Engineer - Oil and Gas Background Mandatory
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|