Job description / Role
Oracle NetSuite started the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998 and remains one of the most exciting and fastest growing cloud companies in business today. As the world's first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the internet, it is still the number one in the market with 40,000 organizations across all sectors in more than 100 countries running their businesses on the same version of its suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omni-channel commerce software.
NetSuite hit a revenue run rate of $1bn in 2016 and was acquired by Oracle as part of its strategic focus on cloud computing. As a Global Business Unit within Oracle, NetSuite retains its distinct and dynamic culture and is now growing even more rapidly, thanks to massive investment in product development and internationalization, expansion into new territories, recruitment and increased numbers of data centres worldwide.
Sales have continued to grow globally. In ECEMEA, NetSuite is building on its established presence to grow even faster than the rest of the group, increasing its footprint across the region to take advantage of the accelerating growth in demand for cloud software from organizations of all sizes.
With a true-cloud, multi-award winning product, growing customer base and huge resources behind it, there has never been a better time to join NetSuite. Its ability to support companies from start-ups to global enterprise makes the company ideally positioned to increase its market lead and grow sales even faster.
• Performs outbound and inbound communication to NetSuite Customers to sell additional services and solutions
• Assists customer contacts with challenges and problems converting them into sales opportunities when possible
• Maintains a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's services and of NetSuite's internal operational processes
• Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objectives while working through each opportunity with manager
• Works to improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
• Manages complex, challenging and/or largest customers of any AMs on the same team
• Serves as the first line in the escalation path for customer satisfaction issues
• Has complete knowledge of Cloud Concept and subscription based solutions
• May mentor and coach lower level/new Account Managers while also attending to their personal job goals and responsibilities
• Liaises with Professional Services, SC and Support organizations to resolve issues for customers. Escalates potential issues to manager when needed
• Manage a portfolio of existing customers and secure Renewal on Time.
• Build references from the existing customers
• Manage existing Customer's implementation with Alliance Partners
• 5+ years' experience in software sales preferably in a BPO or software Industry
• Strong applications background and understanding of software systems
• Strong background in selling software applications to SMB Market with knowledge of competing vendors
• Excellent understanding of business applications such as ERP. CRM and Ecommerce
• Has well superior communication skills to execute complex sales transactions and to provide information and to clarity to any sales deals; or problem resolution situation.
• Conducts interactions with internal/external clients, peers, and management in a polished and highly professional manner
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Displays above average customer orientation skills
• Above average analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strong presentation skills
• Best among peers negotiation skills
• Advanced knowledge of Sales methodology
• Finance knowledge is a Plus
• Industry best practices
• BA/BS degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Account Manager - Sales