Job description / Role
• Network administrators are responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them.
• Designing and planning the network
• Setting up the network
• Maintaining the network
• Expanding the network
AED 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Define network policies and procedures
• Specify network requirements and design solutions
• Research and make recommendations on server system administration
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Daily management and maintenance tasks for infrastructure datacenter environment consisting of Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco wireless AP, Cisco UCS blade server, and SAN - NAS systems, Brocade Core Network, Aerohive wireless, CISCI IP Communication, Avaya Video Conference and SOPHOS firewalls
• Monitor network traffic and related systems performance.
• Troubleshoot, resolve, update and maintain all documentation of network and server systems.
• Maintain disaster recovery procedures for datacenter servers and network systems.
• Conduct periodic audits, testing, and remediation in accordance with IT, and FDF policies.
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Service Desk Engineer