Job description / Role
Our client, an international construction firm, is currently looking for a NOC Engineer to be based in Dubai for a 6 months contract. The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and submitting NOC applications for commencing the work
- Follow-up the NOC approvals from Municipality, DDA, RTA and concerned agencies
- Conducting Joint inspections at site
- Conducting Preliminary Surveys and Site Explorations with consultant and client
- Coordinating the NOC related particulars for the contractor
- Updating the list of NOCs and permits
- Renewing any permit or NOC that is about to expire
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering
- More than 3 years of experience in the same position
- Willing to be based in Dubai
- Willing to work 10 hours/day and 28 days/month
- Willing to work on a 6 month project (but renewable)
- Willing to be based at the project site
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Network Systems Administrator
Viva HR Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services