Job description / Role
Mark Williams Technology Division are currently partnering with a financial institution for a Network Security Engineer in Dubai.
• You will be responsible for Maintaining stable and reliable network environments by efficient usage of resources, timely resolution of operating incidents/problems, and effective implementation of system applications adhering to standard operating procedures to meet the Bank’s business and functional needs and the Department’s commitments
• Administration of LAN / WAN / Server – Routing, Switching, Firewall, NMS, IPS
• Managing / leading and Monitoring, Maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of network systems and components
• Planning, Implementation & Support Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity initiatives
• Leading the team of Network Engineers in maintaining the LAN, WAN and the associated Network Equipment of the Bank and will guide the team of Network Engineers in providing network management services to the various Bank Applications in the present and the applications that will be developed in the future
• SLA Compliance across all assigned Branch network, ATM Network and other IT Infrastructure applications in coordination with vendors
• Will be involved in monitoring implementation of network installations of the Bank, re-configuring them as and where required so as to ensure optimum network performance
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma Graduate in Computer Science
• Professional Certification in Network domain (CCNP/CCNA/CCIE)
• ITIL (Minimum Foundation Level) Work Experience
• 6 years’ experience
• Extensive experience in configurations of Network equipment
• Experience in Network equipment security
• Experience in Disaster Recovery Planning
• Good knowledge of Security Systems (Firewall, IPs, Hybrid Security)
• Good understanding of system requirements for banking operational processes
• Good command of English. Arabic language would be an added advantage
• Very strong WAN/LAN/TCP/IP networking skills
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.