Job description / Role
- Architects, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and monitors for compliance.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Analyzes and develops information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines and guidelines with respect to information security and use and operation of information systems.
- Develops and administers, or provides advice, evaluation, and oversight for, information security training and awareness programs.
- Min Bachelor of IT with 7 Years working experience
- Professional Certification: Forcepoint/FG/PA .
Technical/Work Related Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Forcepoint / Vectra/Firewall
- Written and verbal communication
- Problem Solving
- Time management
- Legitimizing network security
- Anticipating security risks
- Knowledge of current information security trends
- IT networking and programming
- Security protocol-building
- Knowledge of cyber laws and compliance
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.