Job description / Role
Network Security Engineer - 12 months contract renewable
Role Summary/Purpose As a Network Security Engineer you will work very closely with Global Technical Security Manager, properties, EHS, IT, Security Directors and you will give your full support related to any security project for their sites. As the Network Security Engineer you will lead engineering efforts for deployment of standardized security system engagement across
CLIENT buildings and projects Globally Essential Responsibilities
• Responsible to implement all engineering and technical aspects of Technical Security Program and processes in CLIENT facilities as well as new office projects Globally Coordinate with multiple office sites for the implementation and maintenance of standardized security systems in full compliance with corporate standards and regulatory requirements.
• Deliver the Security System, upgrade programs for all CLIENT sites / offices.
• Prepare and stage for new systems & technology product testing
• Carry out security system design in conjunction with Project Managers and Sourcing.
• Prepare security system drawings, preparation of scope of works, parts list and tender documents. Manage tender process.
• Drive, support and manage implementation of all SRCM programs at multiple sites across the region
• Drive metrics and compliance with all CLIENT programs, processes and requirements across all facilities managed sites.
• Conduct compliance and management system audits and reviews necessary to meet company and local compliance requirements and reduce risk and liability.
• Ensure implementation of induction programs for local employees and contractors/service companies in basic SRCM awareness and CLIENT local rules
• Identify SRCM resource requirements, and ensure appropriate allocation of resources, activities, prioritizing based on assessed risk and compliance requirements.
• Ensure documentation and reporting of all necessary information and metrics for all SRCM programs across all FACILITIES managed facilities' processes and occupants.
• Interfacing contractors, systems integrators, government agencies,
security suppliers / vendors, facilities manager
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in Engineering or Technology with 5 years working experience management experience in corporate security demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility and accountability within an international corporate environment or BTech/National Higher diploma in Occupational Engineering.
• 5+ years of professional practical demonstrable experience in SRCM management (preferably in both office and industrial sites across multi- sites/countries.
• Experience working with SRCM standards and regulations
• Knowledge and technical depth of security management concepts including physical security, information protection and crisis management/emergency preparedness.
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment techniques.
• Proven ability to self-manage, self-motivate and drive team performance - able to organize and focus teams and tasks remotely.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
• Computer skills/literacy and experience working with digital online databases.
• Previous work experience with integrated security systems is mandatory. Prior CLIENT experience is preferred.
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, which may include drug testing, reference verification and background check.
• Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
• Must be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to SRCM- related crises/emergencies.
• Graduate degree in Engineering, or Technology with 5+ years of relevant security & crisis management experience with an international corporation already operating within the region.
• Professional qualifications –Valid Professional Certification with any of the following manufacturers & Products in each domain (CCTV, Access Control) is a must Lenel Onguard, Nedap AEOS, Honeywell Axis, Avigilon, Milestone, Genetec, Pelco ? Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCDA
Vmware, AWS, Azure
• Experience in designing and managing security systems to include but not limited to Access Control, Closed Circuit TV, and Intrusion system is a must.
• Prior working knowledge in network including (IP Address planning, switch configuration, VLANs, L3 router) is a must.
• Working knowledge with AutoCAD is a must
• Prior working knowledge in object-oriented programming through C/C++, JAVA, C# is advantageous.
• Prior working knowledge in Cyber security or having cyber security fundamentals.
• Fundamentals of cloud computing would be advantageous.
• Project management skills (APM,PMP) would be advantageous.
• International certification such as Certified Protection Professional & Certified Security Management Systems.
• Experience in managing third party delivery
• Expert Knowledge of Security regulations
• Good organizational, project management and analytical skills.
• Culturally aware.
• Independent thinker, capable of identifying emerging issues and recommending appropriate mitigation.
• Ability to self-manage/motivate and independently drive performance in a challenging environment.
• Needs to be confident and display enthusiasm and energy for Security. Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver against measurable goals.
• Ability to work on flexible aware schedules with international team in different time zones.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Desktop Support Engineer
Assistant IT Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Senior IT Engineer