Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Experienced and knowledgeable F5/Cisco/Fortinet/Palo Alto/Aruba/A10/FirePower Module & Threat Defense FTD/ FrotiGate , ForcePoint firewall
- Advanced knowledge in security concepts, designs and networks topologies.
- Experienced in Load Balancers, Firewalls with high experience & knowledge in design & Implementation projects
- Expertise in Managing and configuring hardware and virtual machines analysis systems to help technical teams and management be able to monitor Networks and users activities and have accurate networks statistics (Cisco FMC reports, Fortinet FortiAnalyzer, ForcePoint SMC).
- Expertise in deploying, configuring and managing IPS in different modes to fit customer requirements (SourceFire IPS, Cisco FirePower IPS, FortiGate IPS Engine).
- Expertise in deploying and configuring and managing Endpoint security agents and advanced malware protection solutions (Cisco FireAMP endpoint security and threat grid sandboxing cloud, FirePower management center network advanced malware protection AMP for networks).
- Providing HLD, LLD, NIP and NRFU for Networks Security Professional Services.
- Deliver Networks Security Design, Implementation and Optimization for customers in different scales and sectors.
- Provide Networks Security documentations including diagrams, standard operating procedures and work instructions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security
- F5 Application Delivery
- PaloAlto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) Certified.
- Fortinet Networks Security Expert (NSE4) Certified.
- Cisco Cyber Security fundamental (SECFND
- Cisco Web Security Filed Engineer Certified.
- Cisco E-mail Security Field Engineer Certified.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security).
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control , Mobility , and network security Solutions Certified.
- F5 Big IP LTM & ASM Administration and Configuration.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Network Security Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Service Desk Engineer
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Flex Tech Solutions