Job description / Role
Network support engg( Candidates with husband or parent sponsorship)
- "Should be female on husband or parent sponsorship"
- Job title: Network support Engineer
- Candidate must be available in Dubai on sponsorship visa
- Provide IT and Network support services to local and remote users on competition and non-competition venues.
- Install, support and monitor of IT equipment on Venues (desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices etc.) and provide network support
- This is a hands-on position and requires expertise knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside the Venue Technology manager to ensure smooth operation of IT devices and internet/Wi-Fi during Special Olympics Abu Dhabi 2019 world games
- Supporting staff across the Venue with any connectivity /network related issues or problems; Wi-Fi, remote workers and remote teams during Special Olympics Abu Dhabi 2019 world games
- Working within the agreed SLA’s while following the Games operational procedures and processes, managing many open cases at one time according to ITIL best practices
- Identify and recommend technical improvement to venue Technology manager
- Install IT equipment to venues prior to games start and collect and return It equipment to storage after games end
AED 5,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: daily 170 AED
Qualifications and Skills
- Education and Skills: Education: Industry recognized IT certifications: ITL, Windows, CompTIA, network (recommended)
- WI-FI, Cloud technologies, MS office 365, network troubleshooting, Windows 8/10, Smartphone support, tablets, IOS, Android
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: AED170.00 /day
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.