Job description / Role
Company: A renowned retail group of UAE.
Task & Duties
• Setting up Cisco and Fortinet routers, firewalls and other networking devices.
• Experience in Cisco IPT, VPN or Cloud Azure services (advantage)
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Windows Servers & Cisco networking devices
• Installation & administration of Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Citrix Xenapp.
• Maintenance of all networking devices & systems
• Maintenance of VMware Servers and Network Storage Devices.
• Help in examination of servers & network equipment for smooth operations.
• Networking and connecting computers within the same organization to enhance communication
• Work with vendors to resolve technical problems with computing equipment and software.
• Handling escalated IT Service desk issues.
• Providing IT support services both for software and hardware.
• Testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly.
• Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems.
• Training staff and orienting them on how to use computer hardware and software systems
• Troubleshooting routine problems
• Carrying out other duties as you may be requested by management
AED 9,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard local benefits
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in ICT Management, IT Engineering, or another related field.
Special or Technical Certifications
• Professional Certification in ICT (MSCE, CCNA, ITIL, PMP, etc.).
• 4 -5 years’ experience in Technical support managing datacenter, ICT Operations, IT Service Delivery & Support, ICT Security & Compliance, ICT Infrastructure with includes supporting Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Cisco Networking, Storage Area Network and VMware.
• Hands on experience supporting Microsoft Exchange 2013 or above, Citrix Xenapp and Cisco devices.
• Solid understanding with related work experience on Virtual technologies & Network Storages like VMware, HP, IBM etc.
• Experience in troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on Servers.
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on Servers
• Customer Service Experience a must
• Ability to work without supervision
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good at problem solving
• Customer service
• Responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Driving License required.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Lindner Middle East
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|
A Leading Company In The UAE