Job description / Role
Urgent hiring for Network Technology Engineer to work with one of the largest bank in the Middle East.
There is more than 1 role and there are offshore & onshore opportunities.
Location – Dubai, UAE / Offshore also
Start date – ASAP
Contract Length – 12 months extendable
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
• Good high-level understanding of network architectural designs (legacy 3-tiered model vs leaf/spine)
• Load balancers skills (Big-IP F5 knowledge/experience or any other opensource load balancers (Haproxy, traefik etc.)
• Good understanding of CDN based service delivery using Akamai or Cloudflare
• Good understanding of network security architecture in enterprise network environments (Zero trust networks)
• Good understanding of Application layer protocols
• Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and its troubleshooting from a network security perspective
• Must have good knowledge and experience of Palo Alto,
• Good knowledge and experience of firewall management tools (Algosec, Tufin )
• Good knowledge or experience of firewall rules review / remediation-based projects
• Knowledge and experience of implementing F5 Big-IP LTM / GTM and ASM WAF feature for financial organizations
• Knowledge and understanding of DevOPS/automation concepts (CI/CD, pipelines)
• Ansible experience and good understanding
• API exposure and understanding
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Jun|
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Gulf Target Holdings
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|