Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Neurologist with outstanding medical knowledge of anatomy, physiology, the central nervous system, and other body systems. Neurologists are expected to have excellent problem solving and clinical decision-making skills with the ability to communicate effectively to patients and staff.
• Diagnose complex medical problems by referring to a patient’s history, examining them, and conducting neurological tests.
• Counsel patients on neurological disorders and their background.
• Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
• Prescribe and/or administer treatment and medication.
• Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
• Order supportive care services for patients.
• Post Degree in Medicine.
• Current state medical license.
• 3 years of experience practicing as a Neurologist.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.