Job description / Role
If you are an innovative leader willing to take on the challenge and to transform the practice of neurology, we have the perfect job for you!
• Diagnose patients with diseases that affect the nervous system
• Develop and manage treatment plans
• Prescribe medication for seizures, Encephalitis, Meningitis, and Alzheimer’s disease among others
• Assess the severity of spinal cord disorders, and other deformities
• Recommend alternative treatments
• When needed, provide pain management treatments
• Administer various tests such as computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests
• Communicate and inform patients or family members
• Track patient's progress
• Communicate with other health care professionals
• A Medical Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Neurologist
• Relevant licensing in practicing state.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Attention to details
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.